This should be the FIRST STEP which should be done after creating a account.
You must ADD a USER before creating a Pipe and start syncing your Facebook Leads & Campaigns.
So let's see how can you create a User in 4 simple steps.
Step 1 : Click on the PROFILE icon on the top right corner. (check the image below for a reference)
Step 2 : Now click on USERS from the dropdown. (check the image below for a reference)
Step 3 : Now click on the "+" icon. (check the image below for a reference)
Step 4 : Now add all the information in the fields given below. (check the image below for a reference)
PS : The last field is of "Access Rights". That means you can give Limited Access to the users. There are five types of USER ACCESS which you can give, i.e:
- Pipes - Here the user can create pipes for you! This access could be given to your execution team,where their job is to simply execute the tasks given by you.They can also add recipients to whom the email will be sent of Leads,Monitors and Triggers.
- Leads - Here the user will have access to the data of the leads generated through your Facebook Lead Generation campaigns. This access could be given to the Sales team. The user can also import leads from a excel or add leads manually.
- Campaigns - Here the user has the access to Monitor the parameters of Campaigns like Leads, Cost per lead, Amount Spend etc.
- Users - Here the user will have the access of editing the information and access rights of a user. Also, he will have the permission of adding a new user into the system.
- Settings - Here the user will have the access of the API and the Access Token. This access could be give to your developer or a techno savvy guy.
Ya that's it, click on the "Add user" button and the user will be created. 🥂
So why don't you create your First User and start your journey with Leadzpipe.
We hope that you understood the easy-peasy process of creating a user in Leadzpipe through the video or the steps mentioned above. But still if you are facing any difficulty in adding a user😓 Please ping us on the Live Chat or Email us.
We are always happy to help you😄